Friday, January 04, 2019

Being Sick SUCKS! 

This whole week, since New Year's Day, has been nothing more than me in bed sleeping, or sleeping.  Not much reading, work, or writing. The worst type of sick!  

So my recommendation for all you readers and writers out there - don't get sick!  And if you are sick, take it easy and let yourself heal. Don't push it (do as I say, not as I do! 😆 )   

But I did get a little reading done - I hope to post the reviews for it on Amazon and Goodreads this weekend.  And I did get to binge watch some TV with my daughter.  I introduced her to Stranger Things and she cannot wait for season three on the 4th of July!  Great stories, great characters (broken characters - my faves), and all the 80s nostalgia. 

 So my post for this week is one that continues my self-care recommendation themes from my latest newsletters. Take care of you!  And if some binge reading and TV helps you do that, by all means, enjoy! 

No comments: