Sunday, September 25, 2022

 What's on deck for Fall?

I have so much going on, and if you join my newsletter, you'll see more regularly! 

First, want to meet me in person and buy signed copies?

I'll be at two events this fall:

Saturday Oct 1, 2022 -- The Historical Romance Retreat, Westgate Hotel, San Diego

Friday, Nov 18, 2022 -- RAVE booksigning at the Bally's Hotel, Las Vegas

If you are in the area, come by and say hi, get a selfie with me, get some fun bookish swag, and buy some signed books!

In addition to grabbing The Maiden of the Woods, be sure to check out all my upcoming books:

What books are releasing this fall and winter?

Here is what I have tentatively scheduled:

Christmas in the Glen -- The Glen Highland Romance short

Highland Breath -- book 2 in the Glen Coe Highlanders Romance

Book 4 in my fairy tale series

Then the next two books in my Historical Fevered Series: 

The Highlander's Scarred Heart books 2 and 3 


To keep up with me, check out my socials and my patreon:

Find my newsletter and all my socials here: https://linktr.ee/mddalrympleauthor

Join my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/mddalrymple

No comments: